top of page
- Fri 11 Mar11FriMarFLAME Community Conversation/Virtual ConferenceMar 11, 2022, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PMVirtual ConferenceKids with involved dads tend to do better in school, have better self-esteem, are healthier physically, and form better social connections. It’s time to have a real conversation about fatherhood services in New Orleans. Register for our #FatherhoodFLAME Community Conversation in New Orleans now!
- Thu 14 Oct14ThuOctDad Discussion - Cohort 4/ZoomDetailsMultiple DatesOct 14, 2021, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMZoomAn encouraging space created for fathers by father who are committed to being the dad their child deserves.
- Thu 30 Sep30ThuSepFatherhood Focus Group/ZoomSep 30, 2021, 6:00 PMZoomAre you a father? We want to hear from you!
- Sat 25 Sep25SatSepSweet Deed Gift Card Giveaway/Algiers New OrleansSep 25, 2021, 12:00 PM CDTAlgiers New Orleans, 1228 Horace St, New Orleans, LA 70114, USAJoin us as 2 Sweet Things & Compassion Outreach of America spread love with our FREE Community Give-A-Way Event
- Sep 25, 2021, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDTWe PLAY Center by Training Grounds, 2200 Lafitte Ave, New Orleans, LA 70119, USA
bottom of page